The global vehicle scanner market is forecast to reach USD 2.34 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. A vehicle scanner is an electronic tool that is used to diagnose and also reprogram vehicle control modules.
Various types of scanners, such as fixed and portable, aid in illuminating, sensing, imaging, scanning, and processing of the vehicle. These scanners are useful for the onboard diagnostics in vehicles. Consumers demand vehicles that are integrated with more safety features and user-friendly functionalities. Vehicle OEMs are focusing on providing user-friendly systems that possess advanced technology features. Furthermore, increased focus on safety and security norms by organizing governments of various countries along with infrastructure development, are factors driving the vehicle scanner system market.
The rising production of vehicles, an increase in the sales of electric vehicles, advancements in technology, and rising threats from the extremists and terrorists are propelling the demand for the market. An increase in government initiatives and support for the development of intelligent transportation systems and stringent regulations are also encouraging the growth of the market.
Get Free sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2310
Key Reasons to Buy the Report:
- The Vehicle Scanner market report analyzes the global market consumption rate in terms of value and volume.
- It comprehensively studies the key segments and sub-segments of the market.
- The report is presents a detailed study of the intensely competitive landscape of the market.
- The report offers vital information on the leading industry players, along with their market values, sales volumes, and business growth strategies.
- Furthermore, the report highlights the strategic developments taking place in the global Vehicle Scanner market during the forecast period, such as expansions, agreements, mergers & acquisitions, and new product launches.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The portability of surveillance systems can significantly affect how (and if) security personnel can deploy in high stress / rapid situations. Light, durable, and highly mobile systems allow fast and easy deployment in any situation. Portable/Mobile Scanner is forecasted to grow with a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period.
- Under Vehicle Surveillance Systems (UVSS) provides high resolution stitched images of the underside of the vehicles and scans vehicles of all categories and sizes. The UVSS can be networked to centralized monitoring and database management system.
- Scan tools cost more than code readers, and these gadgets are equipped with different variety of features that code readers don't have. They provide access to live and recorded data, can facilitate advanced troubleshooting options, and are also able to read manufacturer-specific codes.
- Scan tools costs more than code readers, and these gadgets are equipped with different variety of features that code readers don't have. They provide access to live and recorded data, can facilitate advanced troubleshooting options, and are also able to read manufacturer-specific codes.
- The government institutes have a high demand for vehicle scanner systems to secure sensitive places such as oil plants and nuclear plants. The governments are installing vehicle scanners to safeguard defense facilities, military bases, and cross-border checkpoints. The protection is extended to nuclear plants, ancient monuments, and prison facilities.
- Asia Pacific is forecasted to grow with a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period. High level of production of vehicles in countries such as China, Japan, and developing nations like India, are encouraging market demand.
- Key participants include Omnitec, Tescon AG, Godrej & Boyce, Secuscan, Leidos, El-Go Team, Gatekeeper Security, Uveye, Infinite Technologies, and Intelliscan, among others.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2310
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Vehicle Scanner market on the basis of scanner type, structure type, technology type, application, and region:
Scanner Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Fixed/Static Scanner
- Portable/Mobile Scanner
Structure Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
Technology Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Private or Commercial Facilities
- Government/Critical Infrastructure Protection
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2310
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis1.1. Market Definition1.2. Research Scope & Premise1.3. Methodology1.4. Market Estimation TechniqueChapter 2. Executive Summary2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026Chapter 3. Indicative MetricsChapter 4. Vehicle Scanner Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis4.1. Vehicle Scanner Market Segmentation Analysis4.2. Industrial Outlook4.2.1. Market indicators analysis4.2.2. Market drivers analysis22.214.171.124. The increasing concern for security126.96.36.199. Development in infrastructure4.2.3. Market restraints analysis188.8.131.52. Limited growth4.3. Technological Insights4.4. Regulatory Framework4.5. ETOP Analysis4.6. Porter's Five Forces Analysis4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis4.8. Price trend Analysis...
North America is expected to lead the market for vehicle scanners owing to the high demand for portable vehicle scanners in parking checkpoints. The region has witnessed a high number of terrorist activities over the past couple of years, and concern for the safety of the public has increased the security in both government and commercial places.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/vehicle-scanner-market
Reports and Data is a research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client's make a smarter business decision. We offer intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.